Thursday, October 19, 2006

Smoke on the Water... Fire in the skies




I wake up in the morning... after a long night.... Sleeply i walk out of my room to find the book "Company of women" with a pizza hut paper napkin used as a book mark. On the napkin, this is what i see...

DONT WAKE ME UP Teja. I'll get up before 1pm. Lock da door n let Kashi have da key & let him only open it for me bt 1. U might get a call from 98862*****. jus ignore. N now i me myself n machi going for last joint venture . . . .

C.U ......

- 4:53 am 9 oct 2006

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTERMATH:

Naanu yake bande illigeg?? Yake dope hodedae. .

Why Chit ! ?

- 5:15 am 9 oct 2006

i'm on star trip. Hope i'll see Jessica, Yasmeen, Sonu .,


MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE BUDDY!!!

No comments: