Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hello!!! Anybody there???

The mobile phone has become the single most insaparable thing in my life and i am sure it is the same with most if not all others existing in the world today (and when i say world, i mean the people interact with every day, so who would socially fit into my circle of friends or acquaintances). "SMS" or "text" have become the preferred and the ideal mode of communication these days.

Apart from communication ofcourse, there is also messages exchanged on the phone which usually dont mean anything but are just passed around for entertainment purposes. We call them the FWDs.... just like the attachments and forwards that are jamming up the mail servers all around the world(again the referance is the same world i was talking about previously)

These are some of the messsages that i have come accross in my life with my mobile phone. Some are forwards and some are just messages which either I sent or people sent it to me.... I just thought i would make an archive of the most interesting ones. Ill keep updating this as and when i can and something interesting comes up.



* $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ * $ *

$-$ Your mind thinks so fast that the physical action to be performed will become very slow. It is a kind of amnesia. You wont remember what you were supposed to do. It feels like you are lost. since the mind thinks fast, you feel that the hands of the clock have lost its energies.Even they are lazy. God made grass. Respect the creation, praise the creator. I feel like god.


$-$ Reality is an illusion caused by the lack of alcohol


$-$ Life's dissappointments are harder to take when you dont know the swear words - Calvin and Hobbes


$-$ Help a girl in trouble and she will always help you when she is in trouble again


$-$ I know you are asleep and even if you are awake, you wont reply. Anyway, you should choose me because I know how life is with you and how life is after loosing you and I can never think of loosing you again. Too bad that anyone else would never get to know what it is without you. I love you


$-$ I smoke away my glory days... luking at old things in newer ways... speakin to my friend who isnt really there..i dont sniff inregret... but it helps to forget... the secrets ive kept inside, never shared... i trip i slide n even glide thro the drownin lectures and chaotic nights...with my friend always beside... whenever i fall down in dispair... he lifets me up... and points towards my grave...the devil whispers, as i stare... we re almost there buddy... we are almost there


$-$ Why is that feeling what the questions talk of is considered wrong? Isn't it a matter of choice... choice of if you want to feel dominant and right or you dont care if you are right or if the world thinks you are submissive... Whats so wrong with feeling lost for a while? If you want to have a real feel of happiness, dont you think its important to have a real feel of sorrow? Can you live life with total contentment? Aren't we here to simply live life?

$-$ Betta... Beer.. 2 Pint... Lo sweetheart senti good NIGHT msg kalsidlu. Ond thara touch aaayithu... Nanu Ond reverse senti kalusbitte. He he... u and mama there?

$-$ There are two great days in a person's life - The day we are born and the day we discover why

$-$ If I love myself despite my infinite faults, how can i hate anyone at the glimpse of a few faults?

$-$ Never take life seriously... Nobody gets out alive anyway


$-$
Mahesh prasad HOTELna masale dose,
SJCE canteen na khali dose,
Guru Sweets na mysore paku,
ksrtc stop na egg riceu,
dental college na pani puri,
aishwarya restaurantna kulcha kaju masala,
RMC du khara mandakki mirchi,
vani gotrada masala tea,
Bopys na chilled draugth beer,
GP's na old monk cokeu,
Idu "Mysore" na taste - bere yellu sigalla...

Proud to be a mysorian



$-$ Cheers man!!!


$-$ If life throws lemons at you, dont make lemonade.... Think out of the box - Ask for taquila and salt


$-$ And thus the sun has set on Teja's empire


$-$ Hoskote se consignment aa raha hain ;)


$-$ I pray to the god that any person who tries 2 screw your happiness, may his ass begin to itch and his hand grom shorter that he cannot reach his ass to scratch it ;)


$-$ thu baddetava, hudgiru andre maiyella *****, avalu 1 msg kalsangilla, nigrskondu 10 kalsteira, navilli thika harkond msg madidru ond msg illa, nim janmakke


$-$ Maga i am very sad... As i am out from the college... So please buy me a full old monk for the last time... So that i can forget this side moment... Ill be waiting for your call or your message... And i am ready to come and pick up the bottle anywhere.... :) and ill be waiting

No comments: